* For orders between 100-999 Cases, contact us for pricing.
* For orders over 1,000 Cases, contact us for pricing.
* To purchase by the Box, click here.
Glove Count Breakdown:
1 Case = 1,000 Gloves
1 Box = 100 Gloves
Nitrile exam gloves are a great compromise between latex and vinyl. Our nitrile exam gloves offer protection from bodily fluids providing a barrier that prevents infection, cross-infection or cross-contamination. Tests revealed that nitrile exam gloves are three times more puncture-resistant than rubber gloves.
Nitrile exam gloves protect the wearer from a range of chemicals and blood-borne pathogens. Our exam grade nitrile gloves go through an extra process of chlorinating which eases donning. These gloves are made from an allergy-safe compound that feels like latex, but these gloves are stronger, cheaper and more comfortable. Nitrile exam gloves are the material of choice for many professional users because of their cut resistance, chemical resistance, allergy resistance and cost.
- Average Thickness: 4 mils
- Exam Grade Gloves
- 100/200/250/300 Gloves Per Box
- Gloves shipped may contain the following colors: blue, white, lavender, green and/or purple
- Easy Dispense Box
- Excellent tactile sensitivity
- Textured for confident gripping
- Crafted from durable synthetic polymer
- Nitrile design is more resistant to oils, chemicals and acids
- Flexible, comfortable, easy on and off design
- Powder-free and completely latex-free but chlorinated
- Superior strength for long lasting wear
- Resistant to punctures, tears, rips, citrus oils, fatty meats and mild irritants
- CE Approved. Our nitrile gloves have been manufactured to EEA standards
- Material: Synthetic Nitrile Polymer
- Type: Non-Sterile Powder-Free
- Ambidextrous: Fingertip Textured; Beaded Cuff
- Quality Standards: Conforms to ASTM D6319
- Manufactured under ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 13485:2003. ISO 22000:2005 Quality Management System. Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene)
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, and X Large
- Storage: Store in a dry and cool place, the temperature not higher than 100°F
- Shelf-life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing